The essence of beginning a relationship is to grow intimate with someone, to reach a deep connection with them until you can boldly say you know all about them.
The difficulty some might face, is actually not knowing the right questions to ask, or because of the intricacy of the human mind, failing to ask ALL the right questions.
Of course, knowing someone is not going to be totally achieved until you actually relate with them over a period of time.
But for a start, asking these 33 questions will do…
1. Love at first sight, do you believe in it?
2. If you’ve ever been in love, how many times? If not, why?
3. What’s that thing that makes you fall in love with someone?
4. If you had the power to change something about yourself, what would you change?
5. Who do you feel closest to in your family? Why?
6. Who is the person in this world that knows you best?
7. What was the last thing that made you cry?
8. What is that one thing you think your life is missing?
9. What was your childhood dream?
10. If you could be an imaginary character (from a movie or a book) who would you be?
11. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you just hate them altogether?
12. What is your most-loved physical attribute about yourself?
13. What is your favourite non-physical attribute about yourself?
14. What is the sexual act you would never do in a lifetime?
15. What’s the sexual thing you can’t wait to try?
16. What’s that thing you really want to ask a man, but are afraid of asking?
17. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
18. What do you find most attractive about a woman?
19. What is the greatest thing you’d love to know more about?
20. What is that thing you have not done, but you are looking forward to doing?
21. What would your dream job be if money was not a problem for you?
22. If you had off from work today, what would you do?
23. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
24. Where is your preferred place to hide away from everything?
25. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
26. What is your biggest fear?
27. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
28. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?
29. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
30. What is your favourite memory?
31. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
32. What’s the greatest thing that sets you apart from other people?
33. If you had one day left to live, what’s the first thing you would you do?