Dark spots are horrible problems found mainly in young adults and these spots are mainly on parts of the body that has been exposed to sun light such as our faces, hands, legs and neck. This can reduce our self-esteem or confidence in one’s self. Panic no longer because all you need to do is to try these natural remedies to erase those dark spots and unveil smooth beautiful looking skin.
1. Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera has different healing functions it gives to the body and performs wonders in erasing dark spots and healing dead particles found in the skin.
2. Sugar cubes: Use Sugar cubes to get rid of dark spots on your face by rubbing the cubes on the affected areas for ten minutes. In doing so, the dark spots will erase naturally. This works perfectly because of the acid present in Sugar.
3. Castor oil: castor oil is a precious oil that has many healing properties which helps to get rid of the dark spots. All you need to do is soak your cotton ball in the oil and apply on the affected areas. This should be done twice in a day for effective result.
4. Turmeric: Turmeric contains a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals and helps in removing dark spots from the skin. All you need to do is add milk to your turmeric and lemon juice to make a paste that lighten dark spots and brighten your skin. This should be done twice in a day for a flawless skin.
5. Potatoes: potatoes are wonderful vegetable that gives us nutrition. Potatoes removes dead skin cells and help the growth of new ones. Vitamins, zinc and phosphorus are minerals that awakens the production of new skin. Cut your potatoes into tiny slices, then add a bit of water to the sliced potatoes to make them wet and place it on the affected areas of the dark spots. Try this for two weeks and you will get a sparkling and smooth skin.
6. Onions Juice: onion is known for its effectiveness in treating dark spots on the skin. Onion is acidic in nature, you can rub some raw onions directly onto the dark spots on the skin and there will be a positive difference in the affected areas. Don’t forget to always wash the area well after the application in order to prevent smell.
7. Lemon Juice: lemon juice is one of the best remedy for getting rid of dark spots present in the skin. It is naturally acidic and contains heavy agents that will erase the dark spots on the skin. Just get a fresh lemon juice and add water to dilute, get a cotton ball then add to the affected areas. This should be left for twenty minutes before rinsing with cool water.
8. Tomato Juice: tomato juice extract is active in removing dark spots on the face. A bit of lemon juice should be added to the tomatoes juice then applied on affected areas. Leave on for thirty minutes and voila!
9. Pawpaw: pawpaw is used for treating various kind of skin problems, it has powerful enzymes in it that helps treat dark spot, acne and other skin diseases. Pawpaw should be grated and applied directly to the dark spots on the skin and left for thirty minutes before washing.