1. The rapper’s real name is Olanrewaju Ogunmefun. His middle name is David.
2. He is the voice behind the 2009 Sprite radio commercial.
3. Vector was once part of a group called ‘Badder Boiz’. In 1999 they recorded their first demo. The group remained together until 2004.
4. His debut album ‘State Of Surprise’ was released on 29 October 2010. Following his solo debut, he has also released a sophomore album, two mixtapes and a couple of singles.
5. In 2013, he and YSG Entertainment, the record label he was signed to at the time, had a fall out over a breach of contract which led to him being detained by police.
6. The lyricist is not signed to any record label. He is currently associated with a new imprint called G-Rap which he describes as a movement.
7. There was once beef between him and indigenous rapper Reminisce. Vector dissed him on Sauce Kid’s ‘Kitchen Street’ in response, Reminisce dissed Vector on a track titled ‘ATA’. On on 30 December, 2013, the two came together and put their differences aside. Reminisce recently featured on Vector’s ‘King kong’ remix.
8. He is headling this year’s Hennessy Artistry alongside R&B /pop singer Praiz.
9. Since he kissed Seyi Shay on stage during a performance of her ‘Irawo’ remix at the Feleabration festival in 2013, the rumours continue to fly about these two are dating. Neither party has said anything about this.
10. He is an ambassador for the Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
11. He is an Arsenal fan.