TOPIC: SPENDING OUR WHOLE LIFE COMPETING WITH OTHERS OR SEEING PEOPLE AS COMPETITION
God created everyone with his or her own Potential, he makes.us unique and different in our ways . We need to understand this as humans .
- We May spend our whole life competing
- Waste our useful energy trying to prove to people that we are somebody and still feel like Nobody .
So,what’s the point ?
This is one habit we humans cultivate which really need to stop if we must progress .
Instead of wasting our ideas and time in competing why can’t we divert it into something positive , like;
- Seeking For Divine intervention
- Discovering Our Potentials
- Make enquires on how we can explore
- Search for our hidden TALENT
- Read Books
- Go for seminars
In Conclusion , “WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE DON‘T NEED OR HAVE TO TRY TO BE LIKE SOMEBODY BECAUSE WE ARE SOMEBODY ”
Written By; Olaegbe Moses (King El’kay) @iam_kingelkay