“I love looking at the stars. He knows it very well. At that moment, I knew the sky was the only way for us to communicate,” says Thazin Nyunt Aung, recalling the night of 3 June when she found out that the military had said her fiance Phyo Zeya Thaw’s execution would go ahead. He had been sentenced in January.
About The Author
- How Gov Abiodun helped Tobi Amusan win in US, Birmingham – Ogun students
- EPL: Tuchel, Conte get red cards after Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Tottenham
- Handle education as social service for sake of posterity – Prof Iwe to FG
- Lamido’s daughter marries APC chieftain in Zamfara
- FCTA to prosecute 413 Abuja property owners over debt