He was considering whether to take a job as a coach at a high school in Bremerton, Washington – a town near Seattle – despite having little experience playing American football. His wife worked for the school district, and he had been offered the job based on his services as a US Marine, where he dabbled in the sport.
About The Author
- EPL: He can’t run – Merson slams Man Utd star, tells Ten Hag player to sign
- Transfer: Van Nistelrooy speaks on Gakpo joining Man Utd
- Gunmen kill POS operator in Ibadan
- Ogun: One killed in Lagos-Ibadan road crash
- National Association of Nigeria Nurses, Midwives’ Chairman escapes kidnap attempt in Kaduna