Analysts believe that both Joe Biden and Xi Jinping want to avoid an open conflict, the BBC’s State Department Correspondent Barbara Plett Usher reports. But neither has made any attempt to alter their competing narratives, which was illustrated again by their contrasting statements about Thursday’s call.
About The Author
October 19, 2021
- How Gov Abiodun helped Tobi Amusan win in US, Birmingham – Ogun students
- EPL: Tuchel, Conte get red cards after Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Tottenham
- Handle education as social service for sake of posterity – Prof Iwe to FG
- Lamido’s daughter marries APC chieftain in Zamfara
- FCTA to prosecute 413 Abuja property owners over debt